- customizable roaring twenties (1920’s) party invitation w/enclosure care and envelopes
- invitation size: approximately 5″x7″
- enclosure card size: approximately 3″x5″
- envelope size: 5.25″x7.25″ (A7)
- printed on high quality white 100lb coated cover stock
- color scheme: black and gold (custom color options available upon request in the Event Details field)
- two piece invitation (two flat cards/full color one side)
- return address printed on envelope back flaps
- minimum quantity: 10
- coordinating thank you notes and party accessories can be designed upon request
Order in multiples of 10 or contact us if a custom quantity is needed. Quantities over 40 will receive a discount.
Proofing and Approval Process
A proof sheet will be sent to the email address provided at checkout within two business days and will be based on the information provided in the Event Details field. Your proof will be meticulously customized especially for your invitation. Event details are not simply “plugged into” an existing layout. Resizing, reworking, and/or re-arranging design elements, etc. will be done to make sure the final product is perfect for your specific event. Proof approval is required before order can be moved to production. Delay in proof approval will delay production time.
Digital or Printing Files
To request a digital file (for disseminating digitally only) or a printing file (for printing on your own), please copy the url for this design and paste it in details field on the Custom Order Form. Make sure to fill out the custom order form and submit your entry to begin your order process. A proof will be created based on the information provided in the custom order form and a proof sheet will be sent via email. Most digital and/or printing files require a flat fee of $25 (fee for multi-piece designs will vary) plus applicable sales tax. Both digital and printing files will be provided to the customer via email, are strictly for one-time use by the customer who purchases the file(s), and are to be used solely for personal use. Both digital and printing files should not, in any way, be duplicated, manipulated, edited, or distributed for the purposes of selling/transferring the artwork to another person. Full usage guidelines will accompany proof sheet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.